128 results for Charities in Dorchester
The Thomas Hardy Societies aim is to promote the British novelist and poets works for both education and enjoyment. It is for scholars, students, readers, enthusiasts and anyone with an interest in...
CAT stands for Cognitive Analytic Therapy; a collaborative programme for looking at the way a person thinks, feels and acts, and the events and relationships that underlie these experiences (often...
... old people support, charity, elderly support organisation, social services
... Beds, fridges, Furniture, Cookers, sofas, Charities, Freezers, Charity, Wood Products,...
... Social Services, aid agency, Community development, Humanitarian organisations, help people,...
Dorset Youth, Dorset Youth Association in Dorchester Dorset. Dorset Youth is a registered charity to help improve the quality of life for children and young people resident in Dorset.
High quality conflict resolution services and training for the people of Dorset
... charities, hospitals, nursing homes, charity donations, charity, organisations, charitable...
- Dorchester Municipal Charities 9 Whetstones West WalksDT1 1AW Dorchester 01305 262662
- The Bruised Reed Trust 50 South StreetDT1 1DQ Dorchester 01305 262683
- Original Dorset Coalition Of Disabled People Ltd 17 Durngate StreetDT1 1JP Dorchester FORDINGTON 01305 265633
- West Dorset Lung Cancer and Mesothelioma Dorchester DORSET COUNTY HOSPITAL, WILLIAMS AVENUEDT1 2JY Dorchester 01305 255289
... cancer support
- Residential Units For Children 12, GLOUCESTER ROADDT1 2NJ Dorchester 01305 251362
... help people, Social Services, social work, humanitarian aid, charitable organization, Welfare...
- Residential Homes For People With Learning Disabilities DOUGLAS JACKMAN HOUSE, 1, WEYMOUTH AVENUEDT1 1QR Dorchester 01305 251598
... charity, charitable organization, Welfare Organisations, Humanitarian organisations, help people,...
- Council For The Protection Of Rural England Colliton Annexe Colliton ParkDT1 1XJ Dorchester 01305 265808
WRVS is one of the UK's largest charities and voluntary organisations WRVS aims to give older people the opportunity and choice to get more out of life
- Business Support Services Dorchester
- Personal Services Dorchester
- Charity Shops Dorchester
- Charitable Organisations Dorchester
- Fundraising Dorchester
- Books Dorchester
- Voluntary Organisations Dorchester
- T-Shirts Dorchester
- Bike Accessories Dorchester
- Clothing Dorchester
- Cycling Kit Dorchester
- Exercise Equipment Dorchester
- Heart Charity Dorchester
- Heart Disease Prevention Dorchester
- Pedometers Dorchester
- Personalised Gifts Dorchester
- Pin Badges Dorchester
- Psychotherapy Charity Dorchester
- Psychotherapy Organisations Dorchester